Full time nanny
Experienced English Nanny who is well mannered, articulate and responsible. Advantages include a strong academic background in addition to practical experience. Ultimately hopes her next position will contribute to her experience and goal of becoming a teacher in the future. Also has a genuine love of children, is passionate about their development and well being.
- Midhurst Grammar School 10 a*-c
- Godalming College 3 a-levels; Law C, Economics B, History A
- University of Nottingham archaeology BA
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
Relevant Job experience
- Live out Nanny/Housekeeper (April 2013-June 2013)
Duties include sole charge of a with child special needs and his two teenage sisters, also providing academic support. Job role also included school collection, running of the household and general chores.
- Au-pair and English teacher in Santander Spain
Live in nanny with children ages two, three and eleven. Duties included sole care, bedtime routine, arranging activities and teaching English. (June 2012-August 2012)
- Live out Career ( 2009-2011)
Involved personal care for a severely disabled lady and for filling a companion role.
- Live out Nanny to two children age 12 months and 2 1/2 years and babysitter ( 2008-May 2013)
Sole charge of children during the day, and babysitting various children from the ages of 12 months upwards.
- Live in Nanny and housekeeper Nairobi Kenya ( August 2013- to December 2013)
Responsible for the running of the household and staff. Paying staff and recruiting new household staff. Sole responsibility of two children age 10 and 12, for up to a week when parent is away. Cooking some meals and morning and evening routine. Organising children's social calendar and academic calendar. Also working with lots of children in Kenya from 6 months upwards teaching and providing play and learning activities.
- Volunteer work
Orphanage work, Dog walking, Cats Protection league and teaching children about archaeology.
Languages spoken:No information provided
Experience:<1 year of experience
Drivers License NoFirst Aid certificate Yes
Access to a vehicle NoHas children No