- English tutor in London
Native Portugues Teacher. Personalized Lessons for all needs - Yoopies
Native Portugues Teacher. Personalized Lessons for all needs
I'm Julia and I am a Brazilian Portuguese teacher. I am graduated in Business Administration and I am currently living in London and I teach any age group at any level of knowledge they have of the language (beginners, intermediate and advanced).
I can offer exclusive support following the learning pace required and adapting the classes according to specific necessities each student :).
Learning objectives and skills to be developed at different levels:
- Basic Grammar
- Phrase Structuring
- Basic verbal tenses
- Intonation and accent basics
- Conversations about self-description, shopping-what to ask, ordering at restaurants and going on vacation.
- More grammar focus, including different verbal tenses, etc.
- Tell stories, describe experiences, events, needs.
Write clear and detailed texts about various subjects.
- Intonation and accent for correct pronunciation of all the vocabulary
- Express and understand important information about typical situations, such as work, school or leisure.
- A degree of fluency and spontaneity that allows for easy interaction with natives in any situation.
- Present orally clear descriptions of complex subjects
- Advanced Pronunciation
- Master all aspects of verbal conjugations
* For each class-specific material is created in order to match your level, your preferences, and your needs *
* Preparation for proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English).
* Focus on obtaining a native accent
Languages spoken:Portuguese (Native Language) , Chinese (Intermediate) , English (Bilingual) , Italian (Beginner)
Experience:1 year of experience
Drivers License NoFirst Aid certificate No
Access to a vehicle NoHas children No
I love staying in contact with kids and work with them to reach challenging goals. I have previous experience with kids also thanks to my part-time job in a psychologists clinic for kids. I have been teaching Portuguese for around a year and I am always adapting to the different learning pace of my students and their different level of knowledge of the language. I also love photography and design, and I am getting more and more passionate about architecture. Can't stay without music and movies.