Reliable experienced LIVE-IN nanny required for 2 childre...
We are looking for an experienced, hardworking and reliable 25+ LIVE-IN nanny to look after our two children (boy aged 4 and girl aged 16 months). We will require the right person to commit for a minimum of one year.
Our son goes to school from 8.30am-3pm and his grandparents tend to collect him every day, so the main daytime role will centre around our daughter - taking her to her play groups, to the park, arranging play dates for her and creating some fun interactive games.We also require our nanny to prepare nutritious meals for both children and help look after them in a fun and engaging way. During the school holidays, we will need you to organise activities, outings and/or play dates for both children.
I work from home but the role would involve sole care. I travel a great deal, so require someone who is able to take on responsibility fast and also be flexible within reason. We would expect you to join us on a few family holidays (eg skiing and beach holidays).
Our preferred hours of work will be 7.30am ' 7.00pm Monday to Friday and 7.00am - 2.00pm Saturday. We will also require up to 2 nights a week babysitting.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and preparing healthy meals and general housekeeping.
- Keeping children's room, play room and communal areas of the house clean, organised and tidy. We do have a cleaner who comes once a week.
- Children's laundry and ironing
- Taking our son to school/after school clubs and activities;
- Overseeing and helping with homework (reading) if necessary
- Managing children's schedules
- Engaging the children in games and creative activities
- Bath time and bedtime
We are a warm, friendly and caring family based in Central London in Marylebone and can offer you your own bedroom and use of a shared bathroom on your own floor. A good level of spoken and written English is essential. We offer 20 days holiday a year.