- babysitter Jobs in London
Part Time (After school care) Live Out nanny - N16 - Yoopies
Vanessa is not available anymore
Discover more babysitting jobs in London!
Vanessa T., Parent looking for a babysitter in London
- 2 children,
- youngest child's age: < 3 yo
- Updated on: 12/02/2019
Part Time (After school care) Live Out nanny - N16
Hi! We are a family of 4, including a 5yo girl and a 15mo boy. We are looking for a part time nanny who can primarily care for our 5yo daughter after school 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday), and then look after our very happy cheeky toddler boy on Friday afternoons (sole care)
We are looking for someone warm, intelligent, independent, organised, confident, caring and loving, respectful, very tidy, calm, mature and really hands-on with a can-do attitude.
Location: Stamford Hill, N16
Hours: in the region of 20-25hrs/week, depending on your availability.
Regular duties would include:
Monday to Thursday:
- Managing all aspects of our 5yo girl's after school routine ie. school pick up, accompanying to attend after school clubs and classes, then home.
- Homework supervision (reading, writing)
- Light housework relating to children (tidying children's areas/toys. No heavy cleaning will be required)
- Preparation of simple healthy meals for both children
- Feeding or supervision of children at dinner time
- Organising fun, stimulating and engaging activities when there is spare time
Note: the school is not local to our home area and travel on public transport will be required. Travel time from our home to the school and back is included in the duty hours, as well as travel time for after school activities, and reasonable related travel expenses will be covered.
- Sole care of toddler boy for the afternoon (approx 2pm - 6pm), providing engaging, fun care while mum does the school run and takes his big sister to her after school class.
Occasional duties (if available):
- Full time cover (approx 8am to 7pm) in some of the school holiday periods, or in case of sick/ill child if parent cannot cover.
- Occasional morning school or nursery drop off, if one of the parents needs to travel for work.
- Some weekend or weekday evening babysitting
You must have a clean & current DBS check or be willing to have one undertaken
Non smoker please
Role to start early Jan
Unspecified needs on saturday
Unspecified needs on sunday