My name is Jenni and I'm a twenty-for year old teacher. I'm energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy spending time with children. I have a CRB check which is available on request.
I have extensive experience with children in group educational settings and also with residential care of disabled children. This includes:
- Working as a secondary school teacher
- Working with year 6 and 7 pupils running multi-activity sport sessions
- Working with children between 3 and 12 at a nature reserve, taking them through educational activities.
- In-Classroom work with years reception, five, seven and nine.
- Residential care (including personal care) of disabled children and adults.
In the case of special needs I have experience with autism, multiple learning disabilities and cerebral palsy. I've worked with non-verbal children and know basic Makaton. I also have experience with using wheelchairs. I have a basic first aid certificate.
I would like to work around the Whitehaven area. I am available all day during school holidays. I am also available some Mondays - please contact me for details.
I have no previous experience of babysitting but am willing to learn. I am available most evenings and weekends. I can also help out with homework.
The address, phone number, ID and diplomas of this profile have been manually reviewed by our team.
Languages spoken:No languages added.
Experience:1 year of experience
Drivers License YesFirst Aid certificate Yes
Access to a vehicle NoHas children No
Non smoker Yes
|6h / 8h|
|8am - 10am|
|10am - 12pm|
|12pm - 2pm|
|2pm - 4pm|
|4pm - 6pm|
|6pm - 8pm|
|20h / 24h|